Are you planning to study in Australia? And you have much confusion regarding the Australia visa process, including the universities, college, and expenses. Wise Crave Education and Visa Services team got you! We offer every service to make your study abroad dream come true.
Here, we have listed the step-by-step process for a student’s visa application for Australia.
Before applying to any country for an abroad study, students should have basic knowledge about the country and its process. Research and grab detailed information about the English requirement proficiency like IELTS and PTE. And also, start exploring the courses, academic requirements, financial and other information related for further process.
With us, we will update you with every information that you might need. If you need any kind of English language preparation classes, you can join our learning center. Wise Crave Education and Visa Services provide online PTE preparation classes from certified and experienced tutors from Sydney, Australia. We also assist you in booking your IELTS/PTE date.
Apply for Offer Letter from College/University
What is an offer letter?
An offer letter is a document sent to a candidate by the university/ college that you have applied for, which includes:
- Description of course (CRICOS provider, CRICOS code)
- Date of Orientation
- Date for course commencement
- University/ college location
- Course fee structure
- Modes of study and classes
- Tuition fees need to deposit
Documents Required for Offer Letter Processing for Students from Nepal
- Passport (Photocopy)
- IELTS/PTE result sheet
- All the Academic Documents
- Application form of college/University (Ask your Consultancy)
- Work Experience (If any)
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Marriage certificate (If married)
- Prepare for Skype or Phone Interviews. (The University may take interviews randomly for the processing of the offer letter, this is not a mandatory process)
- The offer letter processing duration may take between 1 day to 4 weeks.
Time for Offer Letter
Offer letters take 1 day to 4 weeks depending upon the requirements of university/colleges and all the overall processes. For some additional, universities/colleges might take interviews through skype or phone.
Some reasons for rejecting the offer letter might be.
- If the application is incomplete.
- If the application is submitted after the deadline.
- If the applicant doesn’t meet the academic requirement.
- If the students have a record of a discipline problem.
Financial Documentation Preparation
Financial Documentation is the evidence that you can pay fees and can manage living expenses during your study and stay in Australia. It is the most important phase after receiving the offer letter. Our experts will review all your financial documents.
- Received the documents of funding
- Financials verified
After the university/college receives the payment, the college/university that you have applied to will send the ECOE to the students.
What is ECOE (Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment)?
ECOE is the confirmation granted by the university (usually emailed) that includes the details like confirmation of enrollment, student tuition fees, Course duration information, and the course’s start date.
After receiving the ECOE
Another step is visa documentation and lodgment. The visa processing includes all the submitting and accepted documents by the university/colleges, SOP (Statement of Purpose), and all the important documents necessary for the student’s Visa that the Immigration requires of the Government of Australia.
Documents required for Visa Lodgment for the Student Visa:
1) Visa application form
2) Passport Photocopy
3) Identification card copies
4) Four filled self-adhesive name and address labels
5) Passport-sized photo (not older than six months)
6) All the educational documents to date (photocopy)
7) IELTS/PTE result
8) Criminal record check certificate
- Copy of Bank Balance statement / Certificate
- Copy of Bank Fixed Deposits
- Education Loan letter
- Loan Against Property | Mortgage Loan letter
- Disbursement of Loan (If Possible)
Medical tests required for a student visa
- Chest x-ray as well as medical examination, and HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C testing
- Evidence that the student has an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the total duration of the Visa.
The immigration department reviews all your documents after the visa lodgment and decides whether you are eligible or not for the student visa to Australia. Immigration can take the visa interview with the students regarding the documents and finances.
Then, the most awaited phase is the visa Application Result which could be possible results.
1) Visa Received: This is what the student always expects when planning to study in Australia. It’s time for packing, a celebration with family and friends, and starting the journey to Australia.
2) Visa Rejected: The Visa can be rejected if the immigration department finds out the documents are not reasonable to justify studying in Australia. There are some reasons behind the visa rejection, but they cannot be explained only by particular reasons.
In case of visa rejection, you need to prepare for the refund process for the university/college fees.
Checklist for Australia, after Visa, granted.
3) Student enrolment and Orientation documents
5) Mail (You need to provide an email address so they will provide all necessary information)
6) Health insurance (Overseas Student Health Cover)
7) Phone (unlock it and suspend your contract)
8) Airfares (Plane tickets)
9) A check-up at the doctor
10) Contact Details
11) Australian or US Currencies
12) Accommodation (notice)
13) Important papers (Scan all your documents and save them. It will help you if you lose, or in case of robbery or theft.)
14) You should check; Check your baggage weight, IDs and essential documents, Address details, Visa information, Information about the Nepalese Embassy, Bank account /ID/Password, Health insurance info, international driving license, Jackets, Travel guide, Adapters for the charger)